7/10/2013

My Sample Room Loot #1

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY- An excellent way to let buyers experience the product first before buying! Just like food stalls do with the sampling, FREE TASTE! Genius!

Sample Room is a sampling site that banks on the power of free product sampling. It is an online community that changes your beauty-shopping pattern; and an interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued. (from the website itself)

This site's being on trend a quite now. And I don't wanna be the one who's late on track left in the rubble. Of course I gave it a try. Good thing I had a few bucks on my paypal for the shipping fee.

All came in a simple paper bag with their logo in front and a sticker at the back. I wonder why my package doesn't have any invoice while others have that included inside. Hmmm. By the way, it doesn't really matter anyways, we all just pay for the same shipping fees.





What's on my loot?


Tada! A 60ml Physiogel Cleanser worth 30 points and a 7ml sample size Azzaro Chrome perfume for men worth 45 points.


With excitement, I opened the package in the car and took photos upon my arrival. Will definitely use this first before marking any reviews! I also told my Mom that I got the products for free, and yes, she didn't believed me. Well that's really unbelievable. Who'll be giving away high-end products for free? Yet she volunteered on using the cleanser without any doubts. Yes I know, she's ecstatic too. :)

So I hope there'll be more samples when I dropped by again, cause stocks run out in a bash. If you still can't believe me like my Mom do, better give it a try!

For more information, visit Sample Room's Website,
Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment