8/31/2013

August Haul!

Happy Sunday lovies! Sorry for being MIA lately, I mean, by the mid of August. So busy with some project to be presented on November which made me not to blog (even on my food blog :/ and I felt so ever guilty.) -_- Plus, I broke my mom's palette from Ever Bilena and yes, that consists of my daily make up needs so far. Huhu.


By the way, I wanna share you guys what I've got from bloggers, relatives and giveaways this month of August. (Received right after I broke Mom's cosmetics. I'm saved by the bell!)



(Photo below) So let's begin with the bases. I've got these iWhite Korea Facial Cream from Ichi of http://chixylove.blogspot.com/. Two (2) tubes of the product plus three (3) sachets.

A tube of Colour Collection BB Cream from Sample Room (bought with 101 points plus Php130 SF).

A tube of Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse in light medium shade (040) from my Tatay's (Dad) aunt from LA.



Got these face essence/serum and face mask from winning on Marinda Leigh's blog giveaway. A Pure smile mask in Chocolate, Jill Stuart day care essence samples, which I received last Wednesday all the way from West Australia.



For the eyes, here's a five pairs Diamond Lash - Girly eyes, Love Liner - Eyeliner and Mascara (black), Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, still from Marinda Leigh, a Primark 4 color eyeshadow palette and a Sonya® Blush in Brick from my Aunt.



For the lips, here's an Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Sienna I bought at Watsons, a Revlon Matte Lipstick-In the Red (007) from my aunt, Hello Kitty Lip Treatment from Marinda and an Avon Glimmerstick lip liner in Brick Red from a friend.



A tube of JILL STUART Floral Hand Cream from Marinda Leigh.



And lastly, three (3) used nail polish from my aunt.



I haven't tried everything but I've heard a lot of good reviews about Revlon lipstick and face mousse, the eyelash curler and the hand cream.

Thanks everyone for giving me this awesome stuff and I'm hoping that there'll be a whole lot more this month. :) Hehe. Enjoy your weekend guys! Muah!

3 comments:

  1. really nice haul dear.
    :D

    ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    keyti of brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaah! ang dami. cosmetics galore... sosyal


    http://thefilipinathrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete