8/10/2013

REVIEW: iWhite Korea Whitening Pack

I first read about iWhite whiteheads/blackheads remover on Ate Ile's blog and realized that it isn't time to retard. I have visited my Mom's derma once (that was 5 years ago) and it hurts using that blackhead tool on my nose, which made me burst into tears (made me not to visit her again). I then bought a sachet since it's available at ZaZa and other stores like Watson's for a very cheap price. A sachet (3.5g) will cost you Php18 or USD0.44. (First posted here: iWhite Korea Nose Pack) And I've used their moisturizing cream too.

And so I'm now confident enough about this brand. No doubt.



DESCRIPTION: (from iWhite Korea FB Page)
Removes deep-seated dirt, dead skin, and other impurities to reveal a radiant, glowing, and younger-looking skin. It also has Mulberry Extract that lightens and evens out skin discolorations, Panax Ginseng Root Extract that revitalizes and improves skin health, and Vitamins A,C, E, and B5 to prevent premature aging.




Active Ingredients: iWhite Whitening Pack is composed of Mulberry extract which was full of nutrients for dull and tired skin including: organic acids, vitamins, carotenoids, flavonoids, and pectins. They hydrate skin and protect from UV damage. Mulberries extract is safe and beneficial for eye care too, as it helps to lighten dark circles and has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone [source]. Aloe vera extract which moisturizes the skin and Panax Ginseng extract that promotes skin cell regeneration by increasing oxygenation to skin cells.


Sizes: The product comes in a squeeze tube of 95g (P199)  or 8g (P22) sachet. Too affordable not to give a try. *wink*



Smell: I really can't describe how it smells but their nose pack, moisturizing cream, and this whitening pack have the same scent. Awesome! I wonder if their other product smells that way too.


Texture: Very sticky! Like uhm, glue? It's a bit messy when applied so I recommend to tie your hair first before taking any actions.


It took me 20 minutes before it dries up completely. But it actually depends on how thick or thin your application is. 



iWhite Korea products work perfectly fine on me and doesn't caused me any trouble, I have a very sensitive skin, mind you. What I love about this pack is, it really relieves stress as it cools and soothes my face while drying even it hurts more when peeling it off. At least we know that pain is inevitable. And I noticed that it whitened my face in just a blink, well I mean, 20 minutes span of time. :) See how fast was that!

I find their sachet pack more handy dandy if they originally come with a plastic container and spatula like this. :) Hehe. Just my side. :P

Facebook Page: iWhite Korea

*All photos were taken without flash on auto settings.

3 comments:

  1. Yey special mention! How is this different from the nose pack? I'm having blackheads at some parts of my face too, not just my nose so I guess I have to upgrade to this one.

    A Hint of Sunlight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't a black/white head remover Ate, pero pwede rin cause it has the same consistency like the nose pack. It bubbles up on my nose unlike the nose pack.

      Delete
  2. Hi Myx, This is from iWhite, we posted your review here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=585869071485137 :)

    ReplyDelete